When you need to know the exact positioning of your actuators, the Optical Feedback series is what you need. This powerful, reliable actuator comes with a built-in optical sensor that provides feedback when you need it. The Optical Feedback has no built-in controller but does provide single-phase pulses as a position feedback signal that can be input to an external controller such as an Arduino.
CAD models of this actuator can be found under Resources/3D Files. For further information review the specifications and technical drawings down below or visit our tutorials page for instructions on how to use this actuator with switches, remotes, speed controllers, and Arduino.
Features and Benefits
- 10 hole optical encoder disk for the 200lbs and 400lbs units
- 4 slotted optical encoder disk for the 35lbs units
- 20 pulse/inch of stroke for the 35lbs (+/-5 pulses)
- 100 pulses. inch of stoke for the 200lbs and 400lbs units
- Internal limit switches automatically shut off the unit at the end of the stroke - This protects you and your equipment from possible damage.
- Huge range of stoke options as standard: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, and 30 inches are available - Gives you more flexibility.
- 3 Force options - 35lbs 200lbs and 400lbs for greater flexibility
- IP66 rated – dustproof and water-resistant - Because it never hurts to have more protection than you actually need
- Maintenance-free - Gives you more free time to do more important things
- CE and RoHS certified - for extra comfort knowing they are certified for safe use.
- Accessories sold separately include: Remote Controls - Switches - Micro-Controllers - Power Supplies
Fits with the MB1-P bracket
- Fits with FA-OS-IMD3 Base mounting Bracket to convert to Column Lift style Actuator
- Fits with MB6 Bracket
- Fits with MB10 Rod End Bracket
|Dynamic Force||35 lbs||200 lbs||400 lb|
|Static Force||200 lbs||500 lbs||800 lbs|
|Sound Rating||20 dB over Ambient|
|Max Draw||5 A|
|Clevis End||1/4" diameter|
|Operational Temperature||-26°C/65°C (-15°F/150°)|
|Limit Switch||Built-in (factory preset)|
|Safety Certifications||CE, ROHS|